We invite you to save the date for our 2019 Winter Innovation Forum, to be held at the Wayne County Fairgrounds on Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
This full-day event brings another round of powerhouse speakers to your backyard:
- Terry Barr, CoBank: Global Grain Outlook: Global Demand and More
- Chuck Conner, President/CEO at National Council of Farmer Cooperatives: Legislative Update from Washington, DC and How Today’s Politics and Policies Affect Your Farm
- Steve Dlugosz, Agronomist at Harvest Land: Hard-to-Control weeds and Controlling Residuals, and More
- Charlie Smith, President/CEO at CountryMark: What Global Energy Market Changes Mean for Your Business
- Todd Dysle, CHS, Inc.: Global Fertilizer Outlook
These nationally known speakers will present multiple times throughout the day, allowing you to set your own schedule. This event is free to the public and you need not be a Harvest Land member to attend. Registration will open in January 2019.
Stay tuned for more details, industry partners who will be available to answer your questions and a full agenda.
What have previous attendees said about the Winter Innovation Forum?
“Excellent program! Kudos to those that planned the event. Speakers were informative, topics were spot on with agriculture in today’s world.”
“Comprehensive, well run, organized and relevant.”
“Very well done, enjoyed the day.”
Mark your calendar today!