There’s been a lot of discussion and debate regarding the difference in effectiveness of fixed wing or helicopter fungicide application.
- The right amount of water, with an adjuvant, will get the fungicide to where it needs to be effective.
- A quality adjuvant is a key component of this process.
- A well-trained applicator will always ensure a quality job – regardless of technique.
Ryan O’Neal and Mark Richey, YieldPro Specialists, sit down with Drake Copeland, Technical Service Manager with FMC, to have a quick comparison conversation about both practices.
Our YieldPro team regrets that we can’t visit with you at a large Answer Plot event this summer. But we’re eager to help answer any questions and have a conversation with you about decision making for your operation. Contact us to learn more!
It’s time to discuss fungicide efficacy, protection and timing.
- Application timing is critical in the field…or is it? Listen as Glenn explains growth stage and efficacy.
- At what growth stage would application protect the plant at its most vulnerable time? Which would protect the yield?
- Applying a fungicide doesn’t just kill disease, it also stimulates photosynthesis.
Glenn offers so much more insight during this brief conversation regarding fungicides. Take 10 minutes to learn more during this Answer Plot stop #2.
We invite you to watch David Vollmer, YieldPro Specialist and Glenn Longabaugh, Regional Agronomist for Winfield United, discuss early and late season fungicide in corn and soybeans.
World events reaching the local level may have altered how we conduct business, but it hasn’t changed our responsibility to educate and support our farmer-members.
We won’t be having a large Answer Plot event this summer, but we’ve developed a way to still deliver to you the agronomic information we have prepared especially for you.
Here’s how it will work:
Each week we’ll release a 5-10 minute video conversation.
Watch each video as your schedule allows.
Make sure you watch through to the end! At the conclusion of each conversation you’ll learn a code to call/text/email to your YieldPro Specialist. With each code (there are 4 total) you submit, you’ll get a token of our appreciation for watching.
Growers who submit all 4 codes will be entered to win 100 acres of free product.
Watch as Sam Faggetti, Winfield United, and Lindsay Sankey, Harvest Land, explain more!