This week the staff in our Richmond office filled more than 4,500 envelopes with the 2020 Annual Report, director election information and many details regarding the upcoming merger vote with Co-Alliance. All should arrive in farmer-members’ mailbox in the next couple of days.
This week we want to ensure you have access to all of the information regarding the upcoming merger vote. We invite you to you visit our website which has:
- Rationale for the merger between Harvest Land and Co-Alliance
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Information about voting by proxy and how you can easily do so
- The vote timeline
- Access to the virtual meeting to be held December 18 at 1:00 PM EST where you can ask President/CEO Scott Logue your questions
- A map of the proposed districts
Learn more at WWW.HARVESTLANDCOOP.COM/MERGER
“This is the most exciting opportunity for our farmer-members that I can recall since I began my work with the co-op twenty years ago. This will absolutely allow us to bring them more purchasing power, robust offerings and resources that we’ve never had access to before. All while still working with the same folks and faces they know at the local level. Fuel drivers, ag center support and beyond will remain working for the members.”Scott Logue, Harvest Land President/CEO, recently remarked to employees
We encourage you to read through the information that will soon arrive in your mailbox and visit the website. Do you have questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our main office at 765-962-1527.