Is it possible to transition your fall soil sampling to the spring? Of course! And there are many advantages in doing so, including:
- Avoid the fall rush
- Receive information back in plenty of time to work with YieldPro specialist throughout the summer to make a sound plan moving forward
- Consistent soil conditions in the spring, compared to following a dry summer
- And more!
Tune in to hear agronomist Steve Dlugosz and YieldPro Specialist Roger Boyd discuss the merits of spring soil sampling.
The variability of 2019 will not only affect the approaching harvest, but also the 2020 season.
- A well-calibrated yield monitor is one of the most powerful tools a grower can utilize to ensure success.
- YieldPro is the best way to analyze your soil to ensure you’re making the most precise application to save added expense.
- YieldPro has many benefits that you can take advantage of this fall to ensure you’re on the right path for 2020.
There is More:
We invite you to watch this brief video to hear Curt Naylor, Precision Manager, visit with agronomist Steve Dlugosz about the many benefits of YieldPro this harvest season.