How do you decide where to harvest first, and when?
- We’ve already begun seeing stalk issues in harvest, and a simple push test will reveal a lot about your hybrid.
- Stalk strength will help you determine what you should harvest first.
- Stalk standability, stalk strength and stalk quality each needs consideration.
- Growers need to be prepared with a plan to harvest and store late-season, higher-moisture beans.
- Make sure you give your grain buyer a call now to determine what moisture they’ll be taking so you’re prepared when the crop comes off.
There is more!
Watch this brief video to hear Brandon Lovett, Seed Manager, visit with YieldPro Specialist Kyle Brooks about harvest issues and how to prioritize your fields.